At last! NoteTab 7 Final released

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2012
      Dear Notetabber,

      I'm happy to announce that NoteTab 7 has now been officially released.
      There were a few hiccups after uploading the new site a few hours ago,
      but these have now hopefully all been fixed.

      Please visit the following page for upgrade instructions:
      http://www.notetab.com/upgrade.php

      Or go here if you just want to upgrade NoteTab Light:
      http://www.notetab.com/download-now.php

      Please tell your friends about NoteTab 7. If you need help to convince
      them, visit one of the following pages. They explain how NoteTab differs
      from competing products:

      10 Great Reasons Why You’ll Love This Text Editor:
      http://www.notetab.com/text-editor.php

      This Prize-Winning HTML Editor Does It All and Saves Time!
      http://www.notetab.com/html-editor.php

      Enjoy!

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.notetab.com/
    • elibrarian22
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2012
        Hi -

        I can't get the update to work, when I click the "Did you buy Notetab
        before 2012" link in my Notetab Pro 6.2, I just get this page:

        [457]
        Regards,

        Kim N. Jensen
        Denmark

        > Dear Notetabber,
        >
        > I'm happy to announce that NoteTab 7 has now been officially released.
        > There were a few hiccups after uploading the new site a few hours ago,
        > but these have now hopefully all been fixed.
        >
        > Please visit the following page for upgrade instructions:
        > http://www.notetab.com/upgrade.php
        >
        > Or go here if you just want to upgrade NoteTab Light:
        > http://www.notetab.com/download-now.php
        >
        > Please tell your friends about NoteTab 7. If you need help to convince
        > them, visit one of the following pages. They explain how NoteTab
        differs
        > from competing products:
        >
        > 10 Great Reasons Why You'll Love This Text Editor:
        > http://www.notetab.com/text-editor.php
        >
        > This Prize-Winning HTML Editor Does It All and Saves Time!
        > http://www.notetab.com/html-editor.php
        >
        > Enjoy!
        >
        > --
        > Regards,
        >
        > Eric Fookes
        > http://www.notetab.com/

      • elibrarian22
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 5, 2012
          Oh, well, my screendump disappeared. It's a page stating that you take various creditcards and Paypal, and everything is secured by Norton, but no payment possibilities whatsoever.

          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "elibrarian22" <kim@...> wrote:

          > Hi -
          >
          > I can't get the update to work, when I click the "Did you buy Notetab
          > before 2012" link in my Notetab Pro 6.2, I just get this page:
          >

          > [457]
          > Regards,
          >
          > Kim N. Jensen
          > Denmark
          >

          > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Eric Fookes <egroups@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Dear Notetabber,
          > >
          > > I'm happy to announce that NoteTab 7 has now been officially released.
          > > There were a few hiccups after uploading the new site a few hours ago,
          > > but these have now hopefully all been fixed.
          > >
          > > Please visit the following page for upgrade instructions:
          > > http://www.notetab.com/upgrade.php
          > >
          > > Or go here if you just want to upgrade NoteTab Light:
          > > http://www.notetab.com/download-now.php
          > >
          > > Please tell your friends about NoteTab 7. If you need help to convince
          > > them, visit one of the following pages. They explain how NoteTab
          > differs
          > > from competing products:
          > >
          > > 10 Great Reasons Why You'll Love This Text Editor:
          > > http://www.notetab.com/text-editor.php
          > >
          > > This Prize-Winning HTML Editor Does It All and Saves Time!
          > > http://www.notetab.com/html-editor.php
          > >
          > > Enjoy!
          > >
          > > --
          > > Regards,
          > >
          > > Eric Fookes
          > > http://www.notetab.com/

        • Eric Fookes
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 5, 2012
            Hi Kim,

            Please contact our Helpdesk with your order details and we'll get you
            sorted out :)

            http://www.notetab.com/contact-us.php

            Eric Fookes
            http://www.fookes.com/

            On 05/07/2012 09:19, elibrarian22 wrote:
            > Hi -
            >
            > I can't get the update to work, when I click the "Did you buy Notetab
            > before 2012" link in my Notetab Pro 6.2, I just get this page:
            >

            > [457]
            > Regards,
            >
            > Kim N. Jensen
            > Denmark
          • elibrarian22
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 5, 2012
              I solved it. Tried the upgrade link from notetab on another machine, and it went smoothly. Funny thing is, both machines use same firewall, same antivirus, same OS, except it's Windows 7 Home on the machine, that wouldn't do it, and Pro on the other. Hm.

              Regards,

              Kim

              > Hi Kim,
              >
              > Please contact our Helpdesk with your order details and we'll get you
              > sorted out :)
              >
              > http://www.notetab.com/contact-us.php
              >
              > --
              > Regards,
              >
              > Eric Fookes
              > http://www.fookes.com/
              >
              > On 05/07/2012 09:19, elibrarian22 wrote:
              > > Hi -
              > >
              > > I can't get the update to work, when I click the "Did you buy Notetab
              > > before 2012" link in my Notetab Pro 6.2, I just get this page:
              > >

              > > [457]
              > > Regards,
              > >
              > > Kim N. Jensen
              > > Denmark

            • stitch.happy
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 6, 2012
                For those of you using Norton Security Suite, the software downloaded may be quarantined due to "reputation". This is an all-purpose category for software that hasn't been used by a lot of users. Tracing through the detail information it seems that Norton invites software developers to try to white-list their software via the link : https://submit.symantec.com/whitelist/isv/

                The path I took to get the file was where I was getting a free upgrade because I bought version 6.2 in 2012.

                I was able to restore the installation file from quarantine via instructions provided by Norton.

                Bev E.