Re: [NTB] DIY Syntax Highlighting?

  • Art Kocsis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012
      At 6/3/2012 02:45 PM, you wrote:
      >Is it possible through a clip library or other mechanism to specify my own
      >syntax highlighting for other scripting languages?

      Although clips can do a lot of things, I don't think custom highlighting of
      any sort is possible as highlighting is primarily a display function, not a
      text manipulation function.

      For custom syntax highlighting/definition try Notepad++ (freeware)
      http://notepad-plus-plus.org/.

      NP++ has built-in support for over 50 languages but you can easily add your
      own. It is quite stable, active and well supported and has been around for
      about ten years.

      Namaste', Art