What Happens 9 Days From Now?

  • Harold Noffke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2012
      Please direct this email to the newbie group.

      My NoteTab Pro trial is 9 days from expiring, and I don't know what happened
      to my installation of NoteTab Standard. While the world is not scheduled to
      end then, I'm unsure what will happen to my own little piece of the NoteTab
      world.

      Does anyone have any advice on this topic?

      Kind regards,

      RetiredEngineer1

    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2012
        On 6/3/2012 6:16 PM, Harold Noffke wrote:
        > Please direct this email to the newbie group.
        >

        > My NoteTab Pro trial is 9 days from expiring, and I don't know
        what happened
        > to my installation of NoteTab Standard. While the world is not
        scheduled to
        > end then, I'm unsure what will happen to my own little piece of
        the NoteTab
        > world.
        >

        > Does anyone have any advice on this topic?
        >

        > Kind regards,
        >
        > RetiredEngineer1

        RetiredEngineer1,

        Do you mean, You had a NoteTab Standard installation and you don't
        know where NoteTab.exe is located?

        If so, there's a good chance the standard executable is still
        available, probably in the original NoteTab folder unless you did an
        uninstall when you installed Pro.

        I can't tell you exactly what will happen at expiration, I've never
        let mine expire, Pro will probably just cease operation or operate in
        a very limited fashion.

        ¤• JD#...156 - ¤• SL...1241 - 12.06.04~00.49.33

        • Strip Mining Prevents Forest Fires.

        € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com