Out of the Loop

  • Don G Daugherty
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2012
      After a computer crash I've had some email problems:
      1. Is there some Yahoo - wide activity that would affect my getting
      [NTB] or [Clip] email?
      2. Can anyone out there tell me where the Open Office [user] lists have
      gone or where comparable Libre Office lists can be found? I know this
      OOo question is Off-Topic but I'm having trouble subscribing to that group.
    • John Shotsky
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2012
        Why don't you log into Yahoo groups and see if you are missing messages? You can see what email addresses you are
        signed up with. You can search for groups there also. Typically, it is better to ask Yahoo about Yahoo problems than a
        user group itself.

        Regards,
        John

        Message 3 of 3 , May 27, 2012
          On 5/27/2012 4:11 PM, John Shotsky wrote:
          > Why don't you log into Yahoo groups and see if you are missing messages? You can see what email addresses you are
          > signed up with. You can search for groups there also. Typically, it is better to ask Yahoo about Yahoo problems than a
          > user group itself.
          >
          > Regards,
          > John
          > RecipeTools Web Site:<http://recipetools.gotdns.com/> http://recipetools.gotdns.com/

          Thanks John, this tells me that I can still reach the "out-side world."