Is there a reason changing text case (control-u) repositions line to top of scrn

  • mycroftj
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012
      While we are in the 'looking for odd behaviour' mode, I'll comment on something I just noticed.

      NTL 7 beta 9.
      Selecting text and using control-U or Modify-text case-upper (and lower) repositions the line with the selected case to the top of the screen. This is annoying, unexpected and doesn't seem to be beneficial.

      Joy