Re: [NTB] Pasting HTML from Windows clipboard as code?

  • Robert Bull
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2012
      Hello, Alec;

      AB> Firefox and Google both have extensions available to show source for
      AB> selected region in a page.
      AB> Copy All there and paste into Notetab s/b a viable workaround.

      Looks like Extended Copy Menu 1.6.1,
      https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/extended-copy-menu/?src=ss
      does the business, I presume by lying to the Windows clipboard.

      AB> That said, I agree that a <paste special> option as available in other
      AB> apps would be nice to have.
      AB> Its probably too late for V7.0

      Maybe not! Latest message:

      "[NTB] Pre-release #9 of NoteTab 7.0 available" - "You can now use
      CTRL+ALT+V to paste Clipboard data in HTML format (if available)."

      Quick service :)

      Robert Bull
      mailto:barlennan@...