Pre-release #9 of NoteTab 7.0 available

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Thanks again for all your latest feedback. Since the new website still
      isn't ready and a few more bugs were found in NoteTab, I've decided to
      release another pre-release update. Oh what fun :)

      You can download the pre-release #9 of NoteTab Light and NoteTab Pro
      Trial from here:

      NoteTab Light 7 (freeware)
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NoteTab_Light_Setup.exe

      NoteTab Pro 7 (30-day trial version)
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NotePro_Trial_Setup.exe

      Here's a list of the main changes since pre-release #8:

      * NoteTab Pro: Fixed a few more issues in the synchronization of syntax
      highlighting while editing HTML and CSS files.

      * Fixed issue with regular expression matching at the beginning of a
      line in NoteTab Std/Light.

      * Sheri was able to update her version of the ClipCode.chm Help file as
      well as the ClipCode Syntax resource. Thank you! :)

      * Find & Replace Dialog Boxes: You can now use keyboard shortcuts to
      change option in the Search drop-down lists. Simply press
      CTRL+ALT+{first letter of option name}. Example: CTRL+ALT+A sets the All
      option and CTRL+ALT+W sets the Wildcards option.

      * You can now use CTRL+ALT+V to paste Clipboard data in HTML format (if
      available).

      I look forward to reading your comments and feedback.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/