Re: [NTB] Pre-release #8 of NoteTab 7.0 available

  • Art Kocsis
    Message 1 of 9 , May 10, 2012
      At 5/10/2012 08:14 PM, you wrote:
      >I had this sequence of tags:<br>
      >
      >I wanted to replace it all with a single <h2> tag (replacing all the
      >non-semantic cruft with a semantic element). Only, I'm lazy. I select
      >from the first "b" to the last "u" inclusive, BUT leave the outermost
      >angle brackets outside the selection. Then I simply type "h2" over the
      >selection. Notetab 7 gets confused -- something about that operation
      >(removing seven tags at once, inserting a different one, taking the
      >angle brackets from two *different* tags and turning them into the
      >brackets for a new tag) overloads it. I look a couple lines below, and
      >the next <p> tag's highlight is making the first character in the
      >paragraph blue as well. Worse, the closing </p> tag for that paragraph,
      >and all tags from that to the end of the file, are unstyled.

      Works as advertised here. Tried bare HTML page with just your snippet as
      well as embedding the snippet in a 70K page. Same behavior: highlighting
      immediately covers the "<h>" and then the "<h2>". The rest of the page is
      highlighted as normal.

      NB - Test run in WinXP/NTP7 beta #7 not #8. Can you test beta#7?

      Art