Re: [NTB] Note Tab Pro Download

  • SALLY RIPPON
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2012
      Art. Thanks for your interest. What happened was that I had a trial version of Note Tab Pro and I clicked on it to buy the full version. That's when I got problems. I should mention that I'm quite ancient in years and not at all good with this new technology lark. Anyway I have a receipt for my payment from the Plimus Team of Fookes Software, with an email help contact, so I will be writing to them. Sorry to be so fed up when I posted, but it was the end of a very frustrating week and not getting Note Tab Pro was the final straw. I shall work it out. Thanks for your time.

      Sally