Re: [NTB] Note Tab Pro Download

  • Art Kocsis
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2012
      At 5/5/2012 04:13 AM, Sally wrote:
      >I can't even get it to download and I've lost my money. I'm fed up.

      As Eb said, you need to post more info - especially who/what site
      you bought it from. It may have been a scam site.

      Assuming you used your credit card:

      1) You have recourse with your CC company via billing dispute.

      2) If it is truly a scam site, I'd be worried a lot more about my CC
      info than about the cost of NT.

      Art
    • SALLY RIPPON
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2012
        Art. Thanks for your interest. What happened was that I had a trial version of Note Tab Pro and I clicked on it to buy the full version. That's when I got problems. I should mention that I'm quite ancient in years and not at all good with this new technology lark. Anyway I have a receipt for my payment from the Plimus Team of Fookes Software, with an email help contact, so I will be writing to them. Sorry to be so fed up when I posted, but it was the end of a very frustrating week and not getting Note Tab Pro was the final straw. I shall work it out. Thanks for your time.

        Sally