Note Tab Pro Download

  • SALLY
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5 4:13 AM
      I can't even get it to download and I've lost my money. I'm fed up.
    • Eb
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5 7:06 AM
        You're not exactly providing a lot of information.

        If you've purchased NoteTab, and then couldn't download (surely you have documented your purchase?), Then contact Fookes support at

        http://www.notetab.com/contact_form.php

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "SALLY" <s.rippon@...> wrote:

        > I can't even get it to download and I've lost my money. I'm fed up.

      • Art Kocsis
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5 2:48 PM
          At 5/5/2012 04:13 AM, Sally wrote:
          >I can't even get it to download and I've lost my money. I'm fed up.

          As Eb said, you need to post more info - especially who/what site
          you bought it from. It may have been a scam site.

          Assuming you used your credit card:

          1) You have recourse with your CC company via billing dispute.

          2) If it is truly a scam site, I'd be worried a lot more about my CC
          info than about the cost of NT.

          Art
        • SALLY RIPPON
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6 5:16 AM
            Art. Thanks for your interest. What happened was that I had a trial version of Note Tab Pro and I clicked on it to buy the full version. That's when I got problems. I should mention that I'm quite ancient in years and not at all good with this new technology lark. Anyway I have a receipt for my payment from the Plimus Team of Fookes Software, with an email help contact, so I will be writing to them. Sorry to be so fed up when I posted, but it was the end of a very frustrating week and not getting Note Tab Pro was the final straw. I shall work it out. Thanks for your time.

            Sally