Re: Pre-release of NoteTab 7.0 available

  • pam_in_wa
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2012
      Does anyone know the answer to this question I posted almost a week ago? Do I just use the 'Check for Updates' link from the Help menu after version 7 is released? Does it somehow automatically know I purchased and installed it recently?

      Thanks,
      Pam Erickson

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "pam_in_wa" <pam.in.wa@...> wrote:

      > How do I register my product? I purchased my product (NoteTab Pro 6.2/fv) a few weeks ago (through a Trial Pay offer) and want to know how I can get the free upgrade to 7.0.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Pam Erickson
      >

      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Eric Fookes <egroups@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Customers who purchased NoteTab this year will be entitled to a free
      > > upgrade.

    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2012
        Hi Pam,

        > Does anyone know the answer to this question I posted almost a week
        > ago? Do I just use the 'Check for Updates' link from the Help menu
        > after version 7 is released? Does it somehow automatically know I
        > purchased and installed it recently?

        Sorry I missed your question. Yes, "Check for Updates" will be used to
        announce the official release of version 7.

        We'll be setting up a special page on the NoteTab site for those who
        purchased NoteTab this year and are entitled to a free upgrade. This
        page will ask for your order number and email address before it delivers
        a download link to the full version.

        We're still working on the new website and the upgrade system. As usual,
        it's taking longer than expected, but we hope to have it ready before
        the end of the week...

        Eric Fookes
        http://www.fookes.com/
      • Pam Erickson