Re: [NTB] Re: Need to find,

  • Debbie Pomerance
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2012
      I am embarrassed that I got the back forward slash confused. I used to be
      a unix sys admin until my vision deteriorated and I have forgotten a lot.
      I'll try it again and see what gives.

      On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 10:57 AM, John Shotsky <jshotsky@...> wrote:

      > You don't need to escape angle brackets, and the escape character is a
      > backslash, not a forward slash. It should work
      > with <tr>, and without the regex and case boxes checked.
      >
      > Regards,
      > John
      > RecipeTools Web Site: <http://recipetools.gotdns.com/>
      > http://recipetools.gotdns.com/

      Debbie Pomerance
      mailto Debbie.Pomerance@...

      Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."
      For Net security use Unix, Linux, any 'ix' OS.