RE: [NTB] Re: Need to find,

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2012
      You don't need to escape angle brackets, and the escape character is a backslash, not a forward slash. It should work
      with <tr>, and without the regex and case boxes checked.

      Regards,
      John

      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2012
        I am embarrassed that I got the back forward slash confused. I used to be
        a unix sys admin until my vision deteriorated and I have forgotten a lot.
        I'll try it again and see what gives.

        On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 10:57 AM, John Shotsky <jshotsky@...> wrote:

        > You don't need to escape angle brackets, and the escape character is a
        > backslash, not a forward slash. It should work
        > with <tr>, and without the regex and case boxes checked.
        >
        > Regards,
        > John
        > RecipeTools Web Site: <http://recipetools.gotdns.com/>
        > http://recipetools.gotdns.com/

        Debbie Pomerance
        mailto Debbie.Pomerance@...

        Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."
        For Net security use Unix, Linux, any 'ix' OS.