Re: [NTB] Pre-Rlse#5 Feedback: Select EOL Inconsistancies:

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2012
      I stand by my limited test results, made with NTP 7 prerelease #5, and NTS 7 prerelease #3.

      I'll try to duplicate some of your tests when I get matching prereleases for Pro and Std.

      Eb

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Art Kocsis <artkns@...> wrote:
      > Keyboard behavior:
      > Essentially identical behavior as with the mouse.
      > In NT Std (L-R): Pressing Shift-End from BOL selects the entire line,
      > INcluding the CRLF and LEAVES the cursor positioned on the same line at
      > BEGINNING OF LINE.

      This is affected by paragraph wrapping or not.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 25, 2012
        Art, I've confirmed your results and summarized them - in the clip list, as my answer contains a clip to display hidden characters.

        Cheers,

        Eb