Having problems with Clipbook editing

  • Jeffery Scism
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2012
      Having problems with Clipbook editing - Using NoteTab Std 4.95

      While creating and editing clips in a clipbook.

      I can copy text from a document to the clipbook. BUT I can not edit
      existing clips in a clipbook, unless I copy the text of the clip to a
      new Clip, and use the edit menu to copy to V\Clipbook under a new clip
      name, then delete the old one.

      It then creates the new clip but will not let me save changes to the
      clipbook. The one I copied to clipbook is there and works ( I have
      other clip issues) But the saving the clip book changes still is
      locked out.