[NTB] Pre-Rlse#5 Feedback: F&R History, Close All, Copy Cursor

  • Art Kocsis
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2012
      Thank you for implementing the ability to delete Find/F&R history
      deletions. Would you also add a "Right Click | Delete" option? This would
      eliminate having to continually shift between mouse and keyboard. It would
      also open the door for further enhancements such as sorting the history list.

      The new requirement to confirm "Close All" is an annoyance. It is also
      inconsistent with closing the Notetab instance. There is now no feedback
      when clicking the X in the upper right corner nor upon "Right Click
      | Close" on the task bar icon. I can understand the motivation but it
      needs to be optional. There are other Notetab behaviors that are far more
      dangerous than closing tabs, such as "replace all" in clip libs or outline
      docs.

      The Shift and Cntl-Shift drag and drop Cursor is still identical. It is
      dangerous to not have user feedback to differentiate between move and copy.

      Namste', Art