Pre-release #3 of NoteTab 7.0 available

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Thanks for all your feedback so far. I've tried my best to fix all the
      reported issues. You can now download the new pre-release of NoteTab
      Light and NoteTab Pro Trial version 7.0:

      NoteTab Light 7 (freeware)
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NoteTab_Light_Setup.exe

      NoteTab Pro 7 (30-day trial version)
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NotePro_Trial_Setup.exe

      Here's a list of the main changes since pre-release #2:

      * The Tools | Text Statistics feature is now based on the new NoteTab
      word-count method. When used on an HTML file, NoteTab only counts
      visible page text (tags and commented blocks are ignored).

      * Fixed several issues affecting wildcard searching.

      * Fixed the A option (replace all) issue in:
      ^$StrReplace("SubStr";"ReplaceStr";"Str";Options)$

      * Some other minor improvements and issues fixed.

      I look forward to reading your comments and feedback.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/
    • Art Kocsis
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2012
        Quick comment:

        The cursor for CNTRL drag is still missing the plus sign to indicate adding
        vs simple moving text.

        Art

        At 4/4/2012 02:00 PM, you wrote:
        >NoteTab Pro 7 (30-day trial version)
        ><http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NotePro_Trial_Setup.exe>http://www.notetab.com/ftp/NotePro_Trial_Setup.exe
      • Art Kocsis
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2012
          Request:

          Please add a "Count Ocurrences" check box option to the Find dialog similar
          to the Find & Replace dialog. It is inconvenient to switch back and forth
          as well as F&R risks inadvertently changing the document if one has a
          twitchy click finger.

          Art