Re: [NTB] Re: Pre-release of NoteTab 7.0 available

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 22, 2012
      Hi Knut,

      On 22 Mar 12 11:53 "kk08152001" <kk0815@...> said:
      > And what about the very long term users? No free upgrade? hmmm!? I'm
      > very disappointed to pay again nearly $20 for Notetab as I'm using
      > it for more than 10 years!!

      Your existing version will not expire. If you don't need the new
      features you don't need to upgrade.

      Should the new version last you another ten years, then I hardly think
      $2 per year is a lot to pay.

      I don't know of any other commercial program that I use that has
      offered such value!

      Greg
    • pam_in_wa
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 25, 2012
        How do I register my product? I purchased my product (NoteTab Pro 6.2/fv) a few weeks ago (through a Trial Pay offer) and want to know how I can get the free upgrade to 7.0.

        Thanks,
        Pam Erickson

        > Customers who purchased NoteTab this year will be entitled to a free
        > upgrade.
      • pam_in_wa
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2012
          Does anyone know the answer to this question I posted almost a week ago? Do I just use the 'Check for Updates' link from the Help menu after version 7 is released? Does it somehow automatically know I purchased and installed it recently?

          Thanks,
          Pam Erickson

          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "pam_in_wa" <pam.in.wa@...> wrote:

          > How do I register my product? I purchased my product (NoteTab Pro 6.2/fv) a few weeks ago (through a Trial Pay offer) and want to know how I can get the free upgrade to 7.0.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Pam Erickson
          >

          > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Eric Fookes <egroups@> wrote:
          > >

          > > Customers who purchased NoteTab this year will be entitled to a free
          > > upgrade.

        • Eric Fookes
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2012
            Hi Pam,

            > Does anyone know the answer to this question I posted almost a week
            > ago? Do I just use the 'Check for Updates' link from the Help menu
            > after version 7 is released? Does it somehow automatically know I
            > purchased and installed it recently?

            Sorry I missed your question. Yes, "Check for Updates" will be used to
            announce the official release of version 7.

            We'll be setting up a special page on the NoteTab site for those who
            purchased NoteTab this year and are entitled to a free upgrade. This
            page will ask for your order number and email address before it delivers
            a download link to the full version.

            We're still working on the new website and the upgrade system. As usual,
            it's taking longer than expected, but we hope to have it ready before
            the end of the week...

            Eric Fookes
            http://www.fookes.com/
          • Pam Erickson