Clip started coming up

  • Len
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2012
      All of a sudden,
      if i type the word 'color' then a clip comes up.
      I've been having to type colr :)

      And if i type 'quotes' (without the ' symbols) then this comes up: “”

      I use both those words daily, in my newsletters, so this is a big problem for me.
      what the heck is going on?

      Thank you!!!
      Len in Dallas
    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2012
        Hi Len,

        > All of a sudden,
        > if i type the word 'color' then a clip comes up.
        > I've been having to type colr :)
        >
        > And if i type 'quotes' (without the ' symbols) then this comes up:“”
        >
        > I use both those words daily, in my newsletters, so this is a big problem for me.
        > what the heck is going on?

        Sounds like you have opened the HTML Auto-Replace Clipbook library.
        Press the F4 key to close it and auto-replace will stop make the changes.

        Eric Fookes
        http://www.fookes.com/