Re: [NTB] Notetab Search and Replace not recognizing characters

  • wabbitwunner
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2012
      Thanks for the replys but I ended up importing them in a completely different manner with a 3rd party script which clean them up for me. Read only was the first thing I checked. They were pdf files saved as text and I was writting clips to clean them up to import into a website. Its bizzare, i've been using Notetab for years and never encountered anything like this.

      other S&R worked fine but i could never get these to work.

      ^!Replace "`" >> "'" ISAW
      ^!Replace "'" >> "'" ISAW
      ^!Replace """ >> "'" ISAW
      ^!Replace """ >> "'" ISAW