Re: Problem with clip wizards in 6.2fv

  • mblattyh
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2012
      This sounds like what I've experienced in clip wizards under certain (still not sure exactly which) circumstances. It started when I moved to v6.2 running on Win7 Pro.

      I posted a question about it on the ntb-clips group, see message #22374 there. It appears to be a known, currently unfixed/unfixable bug.

      In my experience, the lack of labels appears to be sort of related to whether or not I use the mouse or keyboard to indicate the "OK" button on a previous wizard (go figure why that would make any difference). But it doesn't happen 100% of the time.

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "r.riche" <ron_riche@...> wrote:

      > Just checked it in Win XP and it works fine. Has to be something in Win 7, maybe related to the theme not displaying the prompts? Anyway I'll fiddle with it and see if I can get it to display.
      >
      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dmc43959@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi
      > > tried this and works
      > > H="data"
      > > "^?{First Name}","^?{Last Name}","^?{Address 1}"
      > > THANKYOU DAVE M

    • r.riche
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 10, 2012
        Thanks for the reference - I'll check it out. It is limited to Win 7 and does this with versions of NTB all the way back to 5. Have not checked earlier. Fiddling with the syntax does seem to get it to work but it will require altering a whole lot of clips :-(

        Something brokeit. Works like a charm in XP.