Re: [NTB] Chinese Characters

  • Tian Tze Theng
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29, 2012
      After reinstall my window OS note pad can only see funny code notetab I can see only this "????????"

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
        GDay All,

        Tian Tze Theng, Goto Options and on the Documents tab, click on the Font
        button, you should be able to select a Chinese font from the list,
        provided it is already available within Windows.

        --
        Regards
        Andy M

        Thunderbird 10.0.2