Re: [NTB] Chinese Characters

  • jeff
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29, 2012
      On 2/29/2012 8:59 AM, Tian Tze Theng wrote:
      > I had Chinese fonts in Microsoft, using MS word I able to appear Chinese Characters..
      >
      > --- On Wed, 29/2/12, Dave<dmc43959@...> wrote:

      I believe NotePad sees Chinese fonts, but NoteTab doesn't.
    • Tian Tze Theng
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 29, 2012
        After reinstall my window OS note pad can only see funny code notetab I can see only this "????????"

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
          GDay All,

          Tian Tze Theng, Goto Options and on the Documents tab, click on the Font
          button, you should be able to select a Chinese font from the list,
          provided it is already available within Windows.

          --
          Regards
          Andy M

          Thunderbird 10.0.2