Chinese Characters

  • Theng
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2012
      Now I cant view my Chinese characters in notetab.
      Before I reinstall my WindowXP I was able to view Chinese characters in notetab. due to window was corrupted so reinstall window OS, but after install window I M not able to view Chinese characters, I really wish some one is kind enough to tell me where gone wrong?
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 29, 2012
        Hi
        you have to download the Chinese fonts from Microsoft and then notetab will
        use them.
        THANKYOU DAVE M

        > Now I cant view my Chinese characters in notetab.
        > Before I reinstall my WindowXP I was able to view Chinese characters in
        > notetab. due to window was corrupted so reinstall window OS, but after
        > install window I M not able to view Chinese characters, I really wish some
        > one is kind enough to tell me where gone wrong?

      • Tian Tze Theng
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 29, 2012
          I had Chinese fonts in Microsoft, using MS word I able to appear Chinese Characters..

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 29, 2012
            On 2/29/2012 8:59 AM, Tian Tze Theng wrote:
            > I had Chinese fonts in Microsoft, using MS word I able to appear Chinese Characters..
            >
            > --- On Wed, 29/2/12, Dave<dmc43959@...> wrote:

            I believe NotePad sees Chinese fonts, but NoteTab doesn't.
          • Tian Tze Theng
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 29, 2012
              After reinstall my window OS note pad can only see funny code notetab I can see only this "????????"

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 1 2:02 AM
                GDay All,

                Tian Tze Theng, Goto Options and on the Documents tab, click on the Font
                button, you should be able to select a Chinese font from the list,
                provided it is already available within Windows.

                --
                Regards
                Andy M

                Thunderbird 10.0.2