Re: [NTB] Strange find-replace error

  • Thomas Gruber
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2012
      Hi,
      if you want to start a new find (and not repeat a previous one), why not press Ctrl-F? Then any selected text is automatically copied into the find window, previous find text is removed. The replace text is still available, like John said you can double-click in the replace field to select and then overwrite it.
      Tom