Now what?

  • bruce.somers@web.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2012
      When I type a character such as an apostrophe (´) or a caret (^) I get two apostrophes or two carets. This happens only in NoteTab.  Is that somehow understandable?

      Bruce
    • Eb
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2012
        Possibly this is a hardware problem, which NoteTab is faster to recognize, than other apps.

        Quicky test would be to temporarily swap keyboards. In any case, look for other characters that bounce.

        The only software origin of this problem, auto-replace, would require, that you have a clip named "^" and another named "'", AND autoreplace is enabled, AND generates the name of the clip TWICE.

        Which of the two is more likely?

        If you use Hibernate or Sleep mode for many restarts, whenever you experinece weird problems it's time to do a full REBOOT: shut all applications down, then Restart.

        Cheers,

        Eb