RE: [NTB] Such a stupid question but is there a way to highlight the word I

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 12 9:07 AM
      In an open document, you would just use the Find box, and Find again as often as needed.

      Regards,
      John

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 12 8:33 PM
        It's not entirely clear what you want.

        There are two ways to search help for a specific word.

        1. search for it from within the help file, by typing the target word into the search window. To get found words highlighted in this mode, click on Options (top of help screen) and toggle "Search Highlight On" to "...Off".

        2. search for a term selected in the current document by clicking on Help-->Search for Help On...
        I'm afrain this method does not result in highlighted target words in help. At least it never has for me.

        So your best bet is to keep the help window open, select the desired word, copy it to the clipboard, and paste it into the help search pane.

        Cheers,

        Eb