Question about File|Reopen

  • djust
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2012
      Hi!

      I'm running NoteTab Pro 6.2/fv, using the ini file, not the registry, to store its parameters.

      At the moment it stores 15 addresses in File|Reopen. Is there a way I can tell it to store 20, or 24?

      Thanks.
      David.
    • Eb
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2012
        I don't think you can change this. However, if you routinely want to reopen a large number of files, or chose from a large list, use the favorites menu.

        1. Create a category, i.e. "reopen"
        2. Before you close NoteTab, click
        Favorites-->Organize-->Add all documents

        3. When you restart NoteTab, click
        Favorites-->Categories-->(your category)-->Open all
        4. After opening all files, delete the favorites from the file.
        Best way to do that is by clip, where you simply write
        EMPTY text to the file with
        ^!TextToFile "(favoritesfile)" ^%EMPTY%

        Cheers,

        Eb