RE: [NTB] In NoteTab Pro 6.2/fv - Display Full Unicode Character Set for Courier New

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2012
      My advice to search using Question was wrong.
      If you open a Unicode, UTF-8, or Web-page file, NoteTab can usually automatically determine the appropriate code page
      for the text. However, in some cases when you open a file that is based on a different code page from your current
      Windows system, NoteTab sets the wrong code page. When this happens, some characters may display incorrectly or may be
      lost (changed to a "?" in Unicode and UTF-8 text). In this case, you should select the appropriate language setting from
      the Code Page field in the File Open dialog box. See the File Open Dialog Box topic for more details.

      Regards,
      John