Tab settings lost after sort

  • mycroftj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      NT Light ver 6.2 Windows 7

      I can't find any posts on a little problem I'm having in a clip (although this is not clip related) in which doing a sort from the menu causes the document to be displayed without the tab settings applied.

      What's worse, if you go to doc properties where the (correct) settings still show, the only way I can find to have the tab settings take effect (again) is to make a change to the existing tab settings.

      Is this a bug and can everyone reproduce this?

      Joy