Re: [NTB] File associations: via NoteTab options, or via Windows 7 Set Associations ?

  • tuttle.grey
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2011
      Experimenting here on Windows 7, there may be a difference.

      When I added txt files to NoteTab's Associations list, they did open with NoteTab but the file icons were unchanged.

      When I used Windows "Open With" command and selected the checkbox for Windows to "always use the selected program...", the file icons changed to use NoteTab's Swiss cross icon.