Re: [NTB] Retrieve really old NTP 4.6 settings?

  • loro
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2011
      Hi Clueless! :-)

      you wrote:
      >So, I'm hoping that all I'll need is the name(s) of the file(s) to
      >search for, and instructions for how to import them into my current
      >installation of NTP on my laptop.

      It's notepro.ini for Notetab Pro and notetab.ini for the others. For
      4.6* I'm pretty sure you'll find the ini file in Notetab's program
      directory. If your current installation is a new version though, it's
      ini file could be either in the Notetab directory our in Documents
      and Settings\YOU\Application Data\ Notetab... depending on how you
      installed it. Just let the old ini replace the new one.

      Lotta