Re: [NTB] Use Command-line Parameters even when double-clicking txt file to launch ?

  • ebbtidalflats
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
      When you RIGHT-click on a filename in Windows Explorer, and choose "Open with", you get a list of programs, and the option to "chose a default" program to open the file with.

      After selecting "choose default", there is a checkbox "always use this program to open this kind of filetype" (at the bottom of the list of available programs).

      Checking that box is what I meant by assigning it permanently.

      Eb