Re: [NTB] Replace does not seem to work with this string of characters ???

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2011
      Hi,

      On 17 Nov 11 21:22 "djbeam27" <djbeam@...> said:
      > so how does one show a screen shot to help those who could help me
      > .????

      <-> To visit your group on the web, go to:

      Do what it should say in the footers to any message. Go to the web
      site follow the "Photos" or "files" link and place it there. Then you
      can post its URL in your message.

      Greg
    • jswordtestem
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 18, 2011
        well if you think a picture would help you to communicate, then you could use the printscreen key to make a screenshot which puts it in the clipboard, then paste it into mspaint. Then save it and upload it to www.tinypic.com and share the link.