Win7 printer recognition problems with NT Light v6.2

  • a5bjd
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2011
      Sometimes Note Tab can't recognize any printers. They show up in the print dialog to select, but when I click the "Printer selected is not valid" error message.

      It does not happen every time, but it seems to be getting more and more frequent. And once it happens, it requires a restart of my PC before ti will recognize ANY printer.

      I'm on Win7 - Enterprise Edition 64-bit, and I did a fresh install of Note Tab 6.2.

      Anyone have any ideas?
    • John Shotsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2011
        It's an operating system issue, not a NoteTab issue. You might google for answers.

        Regards,
        John