Re: [NTB] Drag and Drop Text

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2011
      On 2011-09-15 16:32, Atticus Draco wrote:
      > 'For realz,
      > for if I knew about this 'inability' of Pro beforehand,,
      > I WOULDN'T HAVE BOT IT!!
      > that's NO joke
      >
      > As it is,, as soon as I get time,, I'm downloading Lite again!
      Atticus - for just that reason I also keep a current version of Notetab
      Light available when I want to use drag and drop. I also occasionally
      use PSPad (always free) for a couple of reasons though my primary text
      manipulation tool remains Notetab Pro.

      FYI - reasons I sometimes turn to PSPad - drag and drop from external
      sources, multiple free standing windows (including drag-drop between
      them) possible, show all search results, better rectangular selection
      and a couple of others.