Re: [NTB] Scrolling with the mouse in NoteTab Pro 6.2 (Used to be shift + ctrl + up/down)

  • feodosij
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2011
      This is strange... I tried the new NoteTab Pro on my PC at work, and the Shift+Ctrl+Up/Down still scrolls instead of selecting paragraphs. I don't expect anyone to know why there is different functionality with the same NoteTab Pro version on different computers, but I just wanted to let folks know.
      Thanks,
      Bonnie