Re: [NTB] Scrolling with the mouse in NoteTab Pro 6.2 (Used to be shift + ctrl + up/down)

  • feodosij
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7 7:56 AM
      Thanks. I've never written clips before, and I'm not sure how much time I can give to learning that right now. I use this on my laptop, so I don't have a mouse wheel. I may go back to NoteTab Pro 4.9. I really miss this feature!
      Thanks,
      Bonnie

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Sheri <silvermoonwoman@...> wrote:

      > On 9/5/2011 12:14 PM, feodosij wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > > I just upgraded from NoteTab Pro 4.9 to 6.2. I used to use shift + ctrl + up/down arrow to use the mouse for scrolling. For example, I would place the cursor at the start of a paragraph& then "shift + ctrl + down arrow" until the paragraph was at the top of the page.
      > >

      > I don't think that ever came up before. That's not the type of shortcut
      > that can be reassigned, those are the ones tied to menu actions. You can
      > of course use the scrollbar or mouse wheel. You could also put some new
      > clips on your clipbar to do the tasks. In addition to simple up/down
      > scrolling you could make a clip that scrolls the beginning of the
      > current paragraph to the top of the view. If you'd like help with that
      > please join the Clips list at <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-clips/>
      >
      > Regards,
      > Sheri

    • feodosij
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9 6:00 PM
        This is strange... I tried the new NoteTab Pro on my PC at work, and the Shift+Ctrl+Up/Down still scrolls instead of selecting paragraphs. I don't expect anyone to know why there is different functionality with the same NoteTab Pro version on different computers, but I just wanted to let folks know.
        Thanks,
        Bonnie