Re: [NTB] Scrolling with the mouse in NoteTab Pro 6.2 (Used to be shift + ctrl + up/down)

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2011
      On 9/5/2011 12:14 PM, feodosij wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I just upgraded from NoteTab Pro 4.9 to 6.2. I used to use shift + ctrl + up/down arrow to use the mouse for scrolling. For example, I would place the cursor at the start of a paragraph& then "shift + ctrl + down arrow" until the paragraph was at the top of the page.

      I don't think that ever came up before. That's not the type of shortcut
      that can be reassigned, those are the ones tied to menu actions. You can
      of course use the scrollbar or mouse wheel. You could also put some new
      clips on your clipbar to do the tasks. In addition to simple up/down
      scrolling you could make a clip that scrolls the beginning of the
      current paragraph to the top of the view. If you'd like help with that
      please join the Clips list at <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-clips/>

      Regards,
      Sheri
    • feodosij
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2011
        Thanks. I've never written clips before, and I'm not sure how much time I can give to learning that right now. I use this on my laptop, so I don't have a mouse wheel. I may go back to NoteTab Pro 4.9. I really miss this feature!
        Thanks,
        Bonnie

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Sheri <silvermoonwoman@...> wrote:

        > On 9/5/2011 12:14 PM, feodosij wrote:
        > > Hi,
        > > I just upgraded from NoteTab Pro 4.9 to 6.2. I used to use shift + ctrl + up/down arrow to use the mouse for scrolling. For example, I would place the cursor at the start of a paragraph& then "shift + ctrl + down arrow" until the paragraph was at the top of the page.
        > >

        > I don't think that ever came up before. That's not the type of shortcut
        > that can be reassigned, those are the ones tied to menu actions. You can
        > of course use the scrollbar or mouse wheel. You could also put some new
        > clips on your clipbar to do the tasks. In addition to simple up/down
        > scrolling you could make a clip that scrolls the beginning of the
        > current paragraph to the top of the view. If you'd like help with that
        > please join the Clips list at <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-clips/>
        >
        > Regards,
        > Sheri

      • feodosij
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2011
          This is strange... I tried the new NoteTab Pro on my PC at work, and the Shift+Ctrl+Up/Down still scrolls instead of selecting paragraphs. I don't expect anyone to know why there is different functionality with the same NoteTab Pro version on different computers, but I just wanted to let folks know.
          Thanks,
          Bonnie