Re: [NTB] Will NoteTabPro be supported in Windows 8?

  • Andy M
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2011
      GDay All,

      I currently have Microsoft Windows 8 Milestone 1 v6.1.7850.0 installed
      in VMWare Workstation 7 and I can confirm that NoteTab Pro v6.2 FV
      installs and runs with no problem at all.

      As Windows 8, like all versions of Windows since '95, is built upon it's
      predecessor, Windows 7, I see no immediate problems running NoteTab
      under Windows 8 when it is released.

      Any small incompatibilities between NoteTab and Windows 8 at the time of
      it's release, will no doubt be rectified in short order. Although, I
      doubt that any will exist.

      --
      Regards
      Andy M