Re: [NTB] Re: Rudimentary spelling checker

  • Art Kocsis
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 4, 2011
      Hi Flo,

      Eric may read it but I doubt it will make any difference. As I wrote a month or
      two ago in this thread, v2 was freeware, v4 is $$ware. Cost increases to an app
      that is already a back burner product at Fookes software is not gonna happen.

      It took 3 years to go from v4,5 to v4.9, another year to release v4.95, and
      three
      more years to release v5.0. The pace has since picked up slightly as it only
      took another 3 years to get to v6.0 plus one more to v6.2 in Jan 2010.
      However,
      the changes from v4 to v5 were more significant than from v5 to v6. I suspect
      that the only changes we will see are maintenance releases to keep up with
      new Windows releases from Microsoft.

      Namaste', Art