Re: [NTB] moving NTP prof from XP to Win 7 box

  • Don
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2011
      No idea, but good luck my friend. Report back when you solve it.

      On 6/23/2011 2:03 PM, Al Guevara wrote:
      > Afternoon NTPr's
      > I'm going from XP to Win 7, and want to export/move my setup to Win 7.
      > Specifically, I use an E:drive for all my settings (favs, clips, etc) and don't use the " Doc and Sets area" of XP. So how do I do this ion Win 7 with its "users" folder? Assuming that is where the action happens.
      >
      > Thank you much!
      > Al Guevara -
    • John Shotsky
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2011
        Al,

        I did the same, converting from XP 32-bit to Win 7 64-bit.

        I run NoteTab from C:\Windows\NoteTab, a folder I created, and I keep everything local to that folder. When going to Win
        7, I just installed, then copied my original from XP into the Win7 folder, and it was done. For you, I would install
        where you want it to run, then copy your old XP setup to the new installation location. Should be a snap. Let me know if
        you hit any snags. There is also some information in the help system.

        Regards,

        John