Re: [NTB] Re: Splash Screen

  • loro
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2011
      Eb wrote:
      >This is not a NoteTab issue, but an html one.
      >
      >Try the html/xml/css groups.

      Well, we have a HTML list. You could sign up for that and ask your
      question there, Antony. The original list owner didn't like us to
      talk about HTML on this basic list and we try to honor his wish. Not
      that I think that what you want can be done, but maybe close to. ;-)

      <mailto:ntb-HTML-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com>

      Lotta
    • Alec Burgess
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2011