Re: Splash Screen

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011
      This is not a NoteTab issue, but an html one.

      Try the html/xml/css groups.

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "antonyhaworth@..." <antonyhaworth@...> wrote:

      > Just started to use NoteTab and want to initially create a HTML splash screen to load onto CD's I produce.
      > Now can get a reasonable display but how do I dictate the splash screen size?
      > Can open what I have produced in a full browser window but would like it to be half size at least.
      >
      > Sorry if I am showing my ignorance of the subject - learning as I go along.
      >
      > Ta
      > Antony

    • loro
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2011
        Eb wrote:
        >This is not a NoteTab issue, but an html one.
        >
        >Try the html/xml/css groups.

        Well, we have a HTML list. You could sign up for that and ask your
        question there, Antony. The original list owner didn't like us to
        talk about HTML on this basic list and we try to honor his wish. Not
        that I think that what you want can be done, but maybe close to. ;-)

        <mailto:ntb-HTML-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com>

        Lotta
      • Alec Burgess
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2011