Load 8 Text Files, Get Runtime Error

  • Harold
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2011
      Hello All.

      On W7x64 I loaded 8 .txt files into NoteTab Pro 6.2/fv and suddenly received "Runtime error 217 at 00420DF2". The load was done by first selecting the 8 files, then pressing Enter.

      Does this notification indicate something is wrong with my W7 or with NTP?

      Any comments would be welcome.

      RetiredEngineer1
    • Eb
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2011
        Could be an access error. Look for a "details" button, click it and provide the info.