thumbnails that link to larger size images

  • Sy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2011
      I did use ezthumbs to successfully create thumbnails as for size (150 x 112 px) but can't get them such that they link to a larger size image. How is that done, please?
      Please reply to syfine@...
      Thank you.
    • John Wallace
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2011
        The big pic link should be in the a href with the thumbnail (as an img src) in between the <a href> and </a>

        John Wallace

        _____

        I did use ezthumbs to successfully create thumbnails as for size (150 x 112 px) but can't get them such that they link to a larger
        size image. How is that done, please?
        Please reply to syfine@... <mailto:syfine%40gmail.com>
        Thank you.