Re: [NTB] text change: Polish. Help? ę ą ł Ł Ż ż

  • smyru@heron.com.pl
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2011
      On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 09:55:02 -0400, Jane Peppler wrote
      > Hello, I am currently working on a project which involves
      > a lot of Polish and the letters used - ę ą ł Ł Ż ż
      > etc. - don't come across in NotePad. anything I can do
      > about that? Jane

      Well, you could install so called Polish programmer's keyboard driver
      into your system. See here:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout#Polish

      This is a QWERTY layout and it is basicly identical to English one,
      but you can get the Polish diacriticals with keyboard shortcuts.

      --
      Piotr Smyrak
      piotr.smyrak@...