text change: Polish. Help? ę ą ł Ł Ż ż

  • Jane Peppler
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2011
      Hello, I am currently working on a project which involves a lot of
      Polish and the letters used - ę ą ł Ł Ż ż etc. - don't come across in
      NotePad. anything I can do about that? Jane
    • smyru@heron.com.pl
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2011
        On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 09:55:02 -0400, Jane Peppler wrote
        > Hello, I am currently working on a project which involves
        > a lot of Polish and the letters used - ę ą ł Ł Ż ż
        > etc. - don't come across in NotePad. anything I can do
        > about that? Jane

        Well, you could install so called Polish programmer's keyboard driver
        into your system. See here:

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout#Polish

        This is a QWERTY layout and it is basicly identical to English one,
        but you can get the Polish diacriticals with keyboard shortcuts.

        --
        Piotr Smyrak
        piotr.smyrak@...