Re: +AFs-NTB+AF0- Re: +AFs-NTB+AF0- Where Is File WYZO.EXE?

  • Harold Noffke
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11, 2011
      Thomas,

      Re: +IBw-I hope you haven+IBk-t caught one of those.+IB0-

      I did the .html launch tests you suggested, and everything worked as it should. I also found a WYZO folder (now deleted), which suggests I may have originally received the entire Bit Torrent toolset, with infected wyzo.exe, as part of a recent music download. My Norton Internet Security (NIS) 2011 probably removed wyzo.exe, but left alone any associated registry entries introduced by the download. Maybe the techs at Radical Software Ltd. can help me restore my Registry to its pre-download state.

      Thanks again.
      RetiredEngineer1